Dental Payment Plans & Options
At Titan Dental, we are fully aware that access to high-quality dental care can be an expensive proposition so we have tried very hard to break down one of the biggest barriers to getting care. We are confident that we can find the optimum balance between your oral care options and your financing options.
In addition to providing high-quality dental care, Titan Dental strives to ease the cost burden. We offer the following advantages to help promote good oral health in our community:
- Competitive pricing schedules across all of our treatments
- In-network provider with 17 major dental insurance carriers, including Tri-Care (active duty) and FedVIP (veterans and federal employees/retirees)
- Point of Sale discount plans
- We accept CareCredit
- We offer Easy Pay (our in-house, no interest, no credit check dental payment plan)
PPO Insurance Acceptance
We accept most PPO dental plans so you can maximize the insurance benefits that you pay for over the course of your benefit year. We are “in-network” with the following PPO plans:
- Beam Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Health Alliance
- FedVIP (we love our veterans!)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Tricare (we love our active duty service members too!)
Titan Dental is also a CareCredit partner and can help navigate treatment finance through our relationship with this funding source. CareCredit is a third-party credit provider that patients can access to help find a path forward with treatment. We are authorized to assist you in the application process and have the tools to get your application in quickly and efficiently.
Easy Pay Dental Payment Plan Overview
Easy Pay is a patient friendly in-house, no interest, no credit check payment plan. Easy Pay can help bridge the financial gap preventing access to quality dental care. Easy Pay is super-easy to use and has three available plans:
- Plan A: Up to $300 of credit, $50 per month minimum payment
- Plan B: Up to $600 of credit, $75 per month minimum payment
- Plan C: Up to $1,200 of credit, $100 per month minimum payment
Our Easy Pay requires a credit card to be on file with our highly secure payment processor. We will auto-draft the monthly minimum from the card on file. We also require an Easy Pay Financial Agreement to be signed by the responsible party and we are more than happy to review the terms of the agreement during your visit.
Titan Dental does not want finances to get in the way of dental care so we have tried very hard to make treatment affordable and accessible to everyone!